It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas around Music City. During this magical time of year, visitors will enjoy not only the spotlight on their favorite musicians but also the sparkle of Nashville Christmas lights throughout the city. Here are our must-see spots to enjoy them!
- Christmas at Gaylord Opryland – We consider this one of the most Christmassy spots outside of the North Pole. The resort features millions of lights and festive decor throughout its nine acres of gardens, pathways, and waterfalls. There’s an amazing display of holiday lights outside as well, plus ice skating, ice tubing, live performances, and holiday dining. Not to mention, ICE! returns this year with larger-than-life sculptures carved by expert artisans out of two million pounds of colorful ice. Guests of the hotel can also enjoy its Soundwaves indoor water park. Open November 11 – January 1.
- Holiday LIGHTS at Cheekwood – Stroll through elegant and creative light displays along a one-mile walking path across the estate’s gardens. The experience includes sparkling interactive features, s’mores and bar stations, and a 20-foot-tall poinsettia tree in the bedecked historic mansion. Open November 19 – January 8.
- Dancing Lights of Christmas – Tennessee’s largest synchronized light and music show is located just outside Nashville, in Lebanon. After driving through the Christmas lights, stop at Santa’s Village for carnival rides, a mechanical reindeer, a bungee trampoline, train rides, inflatables, and a petting zoo. Open November 11 – January 1.
- Chad’s Winter Wonderland – What’s unique about this amazing drive-thru display, aside from the fact that it’s also in Lebanon, is that a local resident puts it on at his home. With approximately two million lights, the experience also features live animals and a nativity scene, and they have a special mailbox for letters to Santa. Plus, Santa will be there every night as well. Open November 24 to December 31.
- Jingle Beat – This immersive holiday experience takes place at the Nashville Fairgrounds. You can walk through more than 100,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor adventures across three holiday worlds that feature dazzling light shows, a full-size ice skating rink, an Electric Evergreens forest, climbable faceted geodes, a Santa Land DJ, and four holiday-themed bars with festive cocktails and food. Open November 25 – December 31.
- Enchant Nashville – This event is at First Horizon Park in Nashville and features animated light sculpture, a story-themed Christmas Light Maze, a dazzling forest of Christmas lights, and a village with artisan vendors, specialty crafts, boutiques, and so much more. Open November 25 – December 30.
Where to Stay When Visiting Nashville Christmas Lights
With all these Nashville Christmas lights to visit in and around the city, you’ll need a central location in which to stay. And we know just the play! Music City Loft features 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom accommodations right in the heart of downtown Nashville at an affordable price with unmatched luxury and comfort. If you’re traveling in a large group, we offer some of the only downtown Nashville accommodations for up to 10, and our 3-bedroom lofts are located in the same building so your family can enjoy your Nashville stay together. Also, by booking directly with us, there are no third-party or OTA booking fees, plus you’ll always get the best deal.
Book Your Visit to see Nashville Christmas Lights
We feature 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom lofts. See how you can get your fourth night free when you book three consecutive nights today.