Known around the world for its rich music history, Nashville, Tennessee has solidified itself as one of the nation’s most exciting vacation destinations. Located in the heart of Downtown Nashville, Music City Loft’s downtown loft vacation rentals provide guests with the most walkable, affordable, and authentic Nashville experience – PERIOD. Forget cramming everyone into an expensive hotel room with little to no privacy, our loft rentals comfortably accommodate groups of all sizes for LESS than the big hotels.
Locally and privately-owned and operated, Music City Loft was born from PASSION. Nashville won our hearts when we first came to town; it is our passion to share our favorite place in the world and to create a special musically-inspired experience for each individual who steps through our doors. We want you to leave feeling like our loft and our town exceeded every expectation, whether it’s your first or fiftieth time!
Featured Downtown Nashville Loft Rentals
Where to Stay in Nashville
Different Places to Stay
Compare Nashville Vacation Rental Options
- Don’t offer an authentic Nashville experience
- More expensive than a loft or downtown vacation rental
- Little to no privacy
- Not everyone can stay together
- Very limited space for cooking & entertainment
Book Direct with Music City Loft
- Always get the BEST deal
- NO third-party or OTA booking fees
- AUTHENTIC Nashville experience
- A variety of rental options that accommodate groups ranging from 1-20 people
- Option for additional bedrooms gives everyone the privacy that they need
- Plenty of space to entertain groups of friends, colleagues, or clients
Online Travel Agencies
- Up to 20% more expensive than booking direct
- The property may not actually be as advertised
- Additional fees and charges for the same properties as booking direct
Things to Do in Nashville
With so much to do and see in Downtown Nashville, guests will find themselves discovering something new each time they come to the Music City. While Nashville is known around the world as vital part of music history, it’s much more than just the Music City. Nashville is home to some of the country’s finest restaurants & bars as well as Broadway – the home of Nashville’s bustling honky tonk scene. Whatever you’re looking for, you’re sure to find it here in Nashville! Below you’ll find some of our favorite places to drink, shop, eat, and explore!
Nashville has a huge selection of incredible bars and honky tonks to explore. To kickstart your night out, we recommend checking out the following bars. They’re some of our favorites, and won’t disappoint!
Looking to hit the town and do some serious shopping? There’s plenty of shops, boutiques, and stores to keep you busy and get your retail therapy fix!
- The Arcade Nashville – A covered shopping mall in downtown Nashville with everything from art galleries to vintage boutiques
- Blush Boutique – Great local boutique with amazing selection of unique clothes
- Batch Nashville – A small store in Nashville’s Farmer’s Market that sells locally made goods and gift boxes!
Looking for some great places to eat in the Music City? Here are some of our favorites to kickstart your culinary exploration of Nashville!
- The Pharmacy Burger Parlor & Beer Garden – If burgers & fries are your thing, this place is a MUST!
- The Southern – Serving up southern staples and wood-fired meats! This place is as trendy as it is tasty.
- Arnold’s Country Chicken – Cafeteria-style dining that keeps diners coming back for more of their classic southern & soul food.
There’s so much to do and so many places to see in Nashville! From historic sites to breathtaking museums, here are some of our favorite attractions in the Music City!
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum – A downtown Nashville icon! Take a tour and see what puts the MUSIC in Music City!
- Gaylord Opryland Resort Gardens – Explore 9 acres of over 50,000 different plants throughout the hotel’s elaborate climate-controlled indoor garden.
- RCA Studio B – Explore the legendary studio known around the world for pioneering “Nashville sound” and recording country music icons.