TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Check in time is any time after 3 pm and check out is at or before 10 am CST. We do offer an early check in of 1 pm CST and a late check out of 12 pm CST based on availability for a fee of $75/$100 per time adjustment. Please note that any change to a check in or check out time must be done in advance (preferably one week ahead of your arrival date).
2. This is a NON SMOKING home.
3. This is a NO PETS home.
4. SECURITY/DAMAGE DEPOSIT- A security/damage deposit of $400 per loft is required. This fee can be supplied as a personal check, separate from the rent amount. If paying the rental fee via credit card we can simply hold onto your card information for deposit purposes. The security deposit automatically converts to a damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is held with your paper work and mailed back to your address provided on this contract after departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to home or its contents and all provisions in these rules are followed.
b. No evidence of smoking or smoking debris found in the home.
c. No evidence of pets or damages caused by pets in the home.
d. No damage/scuff marks to paint, walls, floors, woodwork, cabinets, furniture, appliances and electronics in home.
e. No tampering, vandalism or damage to the locked owner’s closets or their contents.
f. No linens, housewares, furniture, art work, electronics, music or entertainment equipment is lost, stolen or damaged.
g. No Early check-in or late check out unless otherwise agreed upon PRIOR to arrival.
h. No written complaints from neighbors and/or homeowners association. (SEE ITEM 5)
i. No damage, vandalism, littering caused to the common areas of the building including walls, hallways, stair wells, lobby and basement.
j. All check out procedures are followed and the loft is locked upon departure.
k. ANY GUEST IDENTIFIED ON OUR SECURITY CAMERA (in our Ambrose building) LEAVING TRASH IN ANY AREA OTHER THAN THE TRASH ROOM WILL BE FINED $150. Please be courteous to everyone in the building and put the trash in the dumpster where it belongs.
5. CONSIDERATION OF OTHER RESIDENTS AND GUESTS – The lofts are privately owned and the common area of the building is shared with other owners, tenants and their guests. Please be courteous and mindful of your neighbors. Please refrain from excessive noise within the home and in common areas and hallways after 10:00 p.m. Common areas, including the lobby, are monitored by security cameras. Drunk or disorderly conduct in the common area, running in hallways, screaming, vandalism, littering, damages and in general being disrespectful to other occupants and the property is not permitted. Should any of the mentioned or related occurrences result in contacting of public safety officials, owners/Homeowner’s Association/Property Management Company or be caught on security camera, your security/damage deposit will be forfeited. A written complaint from a homeowner for excessive noise after 10:00 p.m. will automatically result the loss of your security/damage deposit. Should you be disturbed by excessive noise after 10:00 p.m., please call Music City Loft via phone numbers provided so we can handle the matter through the proper channels. While occurrences are rare, we want all of our guests to have an enjoyable stay. By signing this document you acknowledge being notified of condominium rules.
6. PAYMENT – An advance payment of the full rental amount is due immediately upon booking reservation.
7. CANCELLATIONS – A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellations in order to receive a full refund of rent and security deposits paid. Cancellations that are made within six (60) days of the check-in date forfeit 50% of the rent to be withheld as a cancellation fee. Changes to a reservation after check-in that result in a shortened stay and early check out, forfeit rights, or changes during the course of the original that result in a shortened stay, does not warrant a refund. Any fees, taxes or charge-back expenses incurred will be with held. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests for the property reserved can be found on the contract and reservation confirmation. Breaking maximum occupancy per loft may result in the loss of your security/damage deposit. NO EXCEPTIONS.
9. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY MONDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY AND A THREE (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY ON THURSDAY THROUGH SUNDAY unless otherwise reflected in the listing or contract; We do not rent on a single night basis. Staying less than the minimum required nights does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE –Linens & bath towels are provided but daily maid service is not included. Our lofts include a washer and dryer as well as laundry detergent should you want to freshen up any of your linens during your stay.
11. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
12. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
13. BUILDING ENTRY (Ambrose building)– The door code to gain entry into the building at the set of double doors at the front of the building will be provided in the check-in instructions email. Disruption of homeowners via call-box for building entry for emergency calls due to being locked out of the building will result in a $100 deduction from your security/damage deposit for every call placed.
14. PARKING – Parking is not included with the unit and is the responsibility of the renter. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
15. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS – No refunds will be given for storms during your stay.
16. At any time the owner needs to cancel this reservation due to unforeseen circumstances they may do so with no recourse. In this event, any monies paid including the deposit will be returned promptly.
17. This home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that you and your guests, including others they invite, are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
18. CHECK OUT IS AT 10 AM CST. CHECK OUT PROCEDURES – Failing to accomplish the following may result in the forfeiture of some or all of your security/damage deposit, at the owner’s discretion.
a. Dish washer loaded AND started with detergent provided prior to check out.
b. Save energy! Turn off all lights.
c. Double check you haven’t left any personal items behind! Check on the bed, under the bed, in the bathroom(s) and in the closet(s).
d. All debris must be picked up and taken out with your trash to the trash bin.