Bachelorette parties are as synonymous with Music City as country music and hot chicken. And why not? Nashville has live music galore, a rich history, and a thriving food and art scene — not to mention our Southern hospitality. This means that the bride and her friends will have a fantastic time doing what all the other bachelorette parties in town are doing. Or, you could up your game and make the trip stand out even more with these unique bachelorette ideas in Nashville.
Bachelorette Ideas in Nashville
Our picks for unique bachelorette ideas in Music City still give you a taste of all that Nashville is known for, plus they complement the traditional party plans you may have in mind.
- Party on the water. Instead of booking one of the many party buses or peddle bar tours, do something different, book a Cruisin’ Tiki and coast down the Cumberland River while dancing and drinking to your favorite honky-tonk tunes.
- Enjoy a winery or whiskey tour. Ditch your spa day plans and head to Arrington Vineyards; we promise it’s just as relaxing! The winery, co-owned by Kix Brooks (of country supergroup Brooks & Dunn), is located just 30 minutes outside Nashville. The 95-acre vineyard features five tasting rooms, gorgeous views, shaded picnic areas, and live music on weekends from April to November. Or, if self-guided tours aren’t your thing, sign up for a Tennessee Whiskey Trail or winery tour to explore the best distilleries and locally-owned wineries available.
- Explore Music City’s best rooftop bars. Think of it as bar hopping with a better view, especially if you start around sunset. Popular locations include Rare Bird, L.A. Jackson, Acme Feed & Seed, Tootsie’s World Famous Orchid Lounge, and White Limozeen. Some even offer VIP experiences that you can book.
- Create a unique, useable souvenir. Give your bachelorette party a beautiful experience to remember. Oil Bar at Lemon Laine is a clean beauty company in East Nashville where you can enjoy a wellness consultation and blend a custom beauty oil to your skin type while sipping on complimentary beverages.
- Hit the lanes! Yes, you read that right. Retro-themed Eastside Bowl offers hyper bowling, an arcade, a music venue, and a diner. You can catch a live music show at Brooklyn Bowl, strike down some pins, and grab a bite. Or try vintage bowling at Pinewood Social. This multi-space hang spot has outdoor games, a dipping pool, hand-crafted cocktails, and a menu filled with Southern staples.
Where to Stay in Music City
With so many bachelorette party activities, you’ll need a place to stay that’s centrally located. Music City Loft features vacation rentals in the heart of downtown Nashville at an affordable price with unmatched luxury and comfort. We offer 3-bedroom lofts which are ideal for bachelorette parties, and with us, you can book direct for added convenience. What’s more, Music City Loft offers the fourth night free when you book three nights so that you can celebrate even longer!