Thank you for booking directly through MusicCityLoft.com! By doing so, you automatically saved up to 20% on your reservation!
We want you to be happy with what Music City Loft provides. We ask our guests to bring their own bath products AND we ask for you to start the dish washer and take out your trash before check out. If you’re not cool with this, please do not proceed with your reservation. We are SO EXCITED to deliver an AWESOME Nashville experience in your PERFECTLY located Music City LOFT! You will receive a 24-Hour-Hotline number with your check-in instructions. Please CALL US if you have any issues, BIG or SMALL! We’re here to help!
2. This is a NON SMOKING home.
3. This is a NO PETS home.
4. CONSIDERATION OF OTHER RESIDENTS AND GUESTS – The lofts are privately owned and the common area of the building is shared with other owners, tenants and their guests. Please be courteous and mindful of your neighbors. Please refrain from excessive noise within the home and in common areas and hallways after 10:00 p.m. Common areas, including the lobby, are monitored by security cameras. Drunk or disorderly conduct in the common area, running in hallways, screaming, vandalism, littering, damages and in general being disrespectful to other occupants and the property is not permitted. A written complaint from a homeowner for excessive noise after 10:00 p.m. will automatically result the loss of your security/damage deposit. Should you be disturbed by excessive noise after 10:00 p.m., please call Music City Loft via phone numbers provided in check in instructions so we can handle the matter through the proper channels. While occurrences are rare, we want all of our guests to have an enjoyable stay. By signing this document you acknowledge being notified of condominium rules.
5. CANCELLATIONS – A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellations in order to receive a full refund of rent and any security deposits paid. Bookings canceled at least 30 days before the start of the stay will receive 50% refund and will forfeit 50% of the rent to be withheld as a cancellation fee. Changes to a reservation after check-in that result in a shortened stay and early check out, forfeit rights, or changes during the course of the original that result in a shortened stay, does not warrant a refund. Any fees, taxes or charge-back expenses incurred will be with held. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- Taylor, Willie, Waylon and Kenny ~ 2 people max. Fancy ~ 4 people max. Nashville Rock, No Show Jones, Johnny, June, Writers Round, Center Stage, Dolly, Elvis, King George, Dunn, and Brooks ~ 6 people. Bettye A and Bettye B ~ 10 people max. Breaking maximum occupancy per loft may result in early termination of your reservation.
7. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY MONDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY AND A THREE (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY ON THURSDAY THROUGH SUNDAY unless otherwise approved/accepted; We do not rent on a single night basis. Staying less than the minimum required nights does not warrant any refund of rent.
8. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE –Linens & bath towels are provided but daily maid service is not included.
9. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
10. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
11. BUILDING ENTRY for our 1 and 2 bedroom lofts – The door code to gain entry into the building at the set of double doors at the front of the building will be provided in the check-in instructions email.
12. PARKING – Parking is not included with the unit and is the responsibility of the renter. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. Near by parking garages have a daily rate from $16 – 30 (standard parking rates) subject to higher rates for Special Events.
13. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS – No refunds will be given for storms during your stay. Should a storm prohibit your ability to keep your reservation, the balance of your rent less the amount of the security de- posit may be returned under the discretion of the owner after written notice from the guest with a detailed explanation of what occurred to prohibit your arrival.
14. At any time the owner needs to cancel this reservation due to unforeseen circumstances they may do so with no recourse. In this event, any monies paid including the deposit will be returned promptly.
15. This home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that you and your guests, including others they invite, are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
16. CHECK OUT IS AT 10 AM CST. CHECK OUT PROCEDURES –
a. Dish washer loaded AND started with detergent provided prior to check out.
b. Save energy! Turn off all lights.
c. Double check you haven’t left any personal items behind! Check on the bed, under the bed, in the bathroom(s) and in the closet(s).
d. Trash emptied from bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens and taken to the indicated trash area.