Not only is Nashville one of the top destinations in the country period, it’s also a hot spot for bachelorette parties. The city is famous for its honky tonks, casual, fun vibe, and is fast becoming a foodie town, not to mention the Southern hospitality. While it’s easy to see why the city is bustling each weekend (and even during the week, too), that can make planning your girls weekend and booking a Nashville bachelorette Airbnb stay a bit more difficult – without these tips that is!
Best Times of Year for Nashville Bachelorette Parties
The climate in Nashville is relatively mild all year round, which is another reason it’s popular for bachelorette parties. However, we’d argue that April through October are the most ideal times of year to visit. That said, the summer months can be HOT, so if you don’t like or aren’t used to heat and humidity, spring or fall may be better.
If you and your girls don’t mind cooler weather, the winter months (January – early March) are typically the least crowded and least expensive.
Bachelorette Party Entertainment in Nashville
With everything there is to do in Nashville, the hardest part of your planning your bachelorette party weekend will be deciding what to choose. From music to culture to the arts to food to sports to shopping, your entertainment is only limited by the length of your stay. Some of the most popular options include:
- Let loose on Broadway – Visit infamous honky tonks like Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge, Robert’s Western World, Honky Tonk Central, and The Stage. But no girls trip would be complete without visiting Nashville only female-owned celebrity bar, Miranda Lambert’s Casa Rosa Tex Mex Cantina. Although not on Broadway, White Limozeen, a Dolly Parton-inspired roof top bar, is also a must.
- Tour the city – And celebrate while you’re at it by renting party vehicles like the Honkey Tonk Express, Nashville Pedal Tavern, the Sprocket Rocket, or Nashville Party Barge just to name a few.
- Visit a winery – Yep, Nashville has them. Arrington Vineyards, co-owned by country music superstar Kix Brooks (of Brooks & Dunn, is conveniently located just 30 minutes outside of Nashville and features 95 acres of vineyards, five tasting rooms, gorgeous views, shaded picnic areas and live music on weekends from April to November.
- Shop ’til you drop – There’s Uncommon James by Kristin Cavallari, Kittenish by Jessie James Decker, Draper James by Reese Witherspoon, or Living with Landyn’s shop. The new downtown shopping destination, 5th + Broadway, also recently opened.
- Explore country music history – By visiting attractions like the Grand Ole Opry, Ryman Auditorium, Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Johnny Cash Museum, and RCA Studio B.
- Enjoy being ladies who lunch and brunch –From favorites like Hattie B’s hot chicken, the Loveless Café, Pinewood Social and Biscuit Love to must-try brunch spots like The Mockingbird, Henrietta Red, Geist and Cafe Roze to Rolf and Daughters, Liberty Common, Josephine, Butcher & Bee, Sunda or The Catbird Seat for dinner, this is definitely the trip for it!
Should You Book an Airbnb or a Hotel?
Of course, none of those wonderful plans matter unless you have a place to stay! Keep in mind that Nashville hotels and vacation rentals can book up far in advance, so definitely plan ahead to make sure you secure the best Nashville bachelorette Airbnb for you!
Music City Loft features Nashville vacation rentals right in the heart of downtown at affordable prices and unmatched luxury and comfort. We offer three-bedroom lofts that are ideal for bachelorette parties and with us you can book direct for added convenience. What’s more, Music City Loft offers the fourth night free when you book three nights so you can celebrate even longer!
Learn more about us or book Music City Loft for your Nashville bachelorette party today!