As you know from reading the 5-Star Reviews before booking your loft, cleanliness is our top priority. At Music City Loft we take the health and safety or our guests, staff, and community very seriously. In light of the growing concern about coronavirus (COVID-19) precautionary measures are being taken in our lofts and business. Please read a note from our CEO and President below regarding actions our office has taken to help stop the spread of this dreadful virus.
We are actively:
- Cleaning staff with flu-like symptoms, as always, will stay home from work.
- All towels and linens are washed in a commercial high temperature washing machine.
- All bathrooms are equipped with antibacterial hand soap dispensers.
- We’ve instructed our staff to increase deep cleaning in all areas of our lofts, including the doorways, door knobs, table tops, chairs, restrooms, etc.
- All surfaces are disinfected after every guest checks out.
We’re committed to making Music City Loft a safe place for our guests and we are staying up-to-date with current news about the virus. We’re optimistic, still, that the virus will be under control soon and we are looking forward to an event-full spring and summer in Music City! Wash Your Hands with Positive Vibes, Y’all!
Dani – CEO
Please allow up to 48 hours to receive a reply to your phone call/e-mail. Thank you!
Resources & Guidelines from the CDC and local authorities:
Browse Vacation Rental Lofts and Plan for the Future!
Start planning your future getaway to Music City. When things slowly get back to normal we want you to be ready. Browse our vacation rental lofts below and start planning your next getaway.