1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. CST AND CHECK OUT IS 10 A.M. CST. NO early check-ins or late check- out please. Late check outs that result in a disruption of the cleaning schedule and preparation for another guest may incur a $20 deduction from the security/damage deposit for every 15 minutes delay.
2. This is a NON SMOKING home.
3. This is a NO PETS home.
4. SECURITY/DAMAGE DEPOSIT- A security/damage deposit of a minimum of $400/loft is required. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent. Provided the following provisions are met the $400 will not be charged to your card:
a. No damage is done to home or its contents and all provisions in these rules are followed.
b. No evidence of smoking or smoking debris found in the home.
c. No evidence of pets or damages caused by pets in the home.
d. No damage/scuff marks to paint, walls, floors, woodwork, cabinets, furniture, appliances and electronics in home.
e. No tampering, vandalism or damage to the locked owner’s closets or their contents.
f. No linens, housewares, furniture, art work, electronics, music or entertainment equipment is lost, stolen or damaged.
g. No Early check-in or late check out.
h. No written complaints from neighbors or homeowners association. (SEE ITEM 5)
i. No damage, vandalism, littering caused to the common areas of the building including walls, hallways, stair wells, lobby and basement.
j. check out procedures are followed and the loft is locked upon departure.
5. CONSIDERATION OF OTHER RESIDENTS AND GUESTS – The lofts are privately owned and the common area of the building is shared with other owners, tenants and their guests. Please be courteous and mindful of your neighbors. Please refrain from excessive noise within the home and in common areas and hallways after 10:00 p.m. Common areas, including the lobby, are monitored by security cameras. Drunk or disorderly conduct in the common area, running in hallways, screaming, vandalism, littering, damages and in general being disrespectful to other occupants and the property is not permitted. Should any of the mentioned or related occurrences result in contacting of public safety officials, owners/Homeowner’s Association/Property Management Company or be caught on security camera, your security/damage deposit will be forfeited. A written complaint from a homeowner for excessive noise after 10:00 p.m. will automatically result the loss of your security/damage deposit. Should you be disturbed by excessive noise after 10:00 p.m., please call Music City Loft via phone numbers provided so we can handle the matter through the proper channels. While occurrences are rare, we want all of our guests to have an enjoyable stay. By signing this document you acknowledge being notified of condominium rules.
6. CANCELATIONS – 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival. A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancelations in order to receive a full refund of rent and security deposits paid. Cancelations that are made within six (60) days of the check-in date forfeit 50% of the rent to be withheld as a cancelation fee. Changes to a reservation after check-in that result in a shortened stay and early check out, forfeit rights, or changes during the course of the original that result in a shortened stay, may receive a refund up to 50% of the unused dates. Any fees, taxes or charge-back expenses incurred will be with held. Cancelation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- Taylor, Willie, Waylon and Kenny ~ 2 people max. Fancy ~ 4 people max. Nashville Rock, No Show Jones, Johnny, June, Writers Round, Center Stage, Dolly, Elvis, King George, Dunn, and Brooks ~ 6 people. Breaking maximum occupancy per loft may result in the loss of your security/ damage deposit.
8. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY MONDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY AND A THREE (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY ON THURSDAY THROUGH SUNDAY unless otherwise reflected in the listing ; We do not rent on a single night basis. Staying less than the minimum required nights does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE –Linens & bath towels are provided but daily maid service is not included.
10. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
11. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
12. BUILDING ENTRY – The door code to gain entry into the building at the set of double doors at the front of the building will be provided in the check-in instructions email. Disruption of homeowners via call-box for building entry for emergency calls due to being locked out of the building will result in a $100 deduction from your security/damage deposit for every call placed.
13. PARKING – Parking is not included with the unit and is the responsibility of the renter. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. OUR LOCATION IS SO GOOD YOU WON’T NEED A CAR! We support the share economy and find that Uber and Lyft are great, affordable and friendly services to get you to/from the airport and anywhere else you may want to go! Hourly and nightly parking is available near the loft starting around $9/hour and $15 for overnight, subject to higher rates for Special Events. THE PARKING GARAGE CONVENIENTLY LOCATED next door to our building is what we would recommend.
PARKING – Parking is not included with the unit and is the responsibility of the renter. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
14. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS – No refunds will be given for storms during your stay. Should a storm prohibit your ability to keep your reservation, the balance of your rent less the amount of the security de- posit may be returned under the discretion of the owner after written notice from the guest with a detailed explanation of what occurred to prohibit your arrival.
15. At any time the owner needs to cancel this reservation due to unforeseen circumstances they may do so with no recourse. In this event, any monies paid including the deposit will be returned promptly.
16. This home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that you and your guests, including others they invite, are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
17. CHECK OUT PROCEDURES – Failing to accomplish the following may result in the forfeiture of some or all of your security/damage deposit, at the owner’s discretion.
a. Towels washed on HOT in automatic washer in the loft with detergent provided.
b. All beds to be stripped of sheets and sheets placed in a pile near laundry closet.
c. Dish washer loaded and started with detergent provided prior to check out.
d. Thermostat returned to 72 degrees Fahrenheit.
e. Please save energy and turn off all of the lights.
f. All trash bins emptied and taken to the trash room in the basement.